Some of the buildings completed in 2019 will be loud, contorting their exteriors to ensure your attention is maintained, while others are decidedly more muted in their appearance. Here are the 14 buildings that will astound the world this year. For the complete list, visit Architectural Digest’s “The 14 Most Anticipated Buildings of 2019”.
- Le Monde Headquarters, by Snøhetta (Paris, France)
2. The Shed, by Diller Scofidio + Renfro (New York, New
3. 40 Tenth Avenue by Studio Gang (New York, New York)
4. TWA Hotel by Beyer Blinder Belle and Lubrano Ciavarra Architects (New York, New York)
5. One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid Architects (Miami, Florida)
6. Statue of Liberty Museum by FXCollaborative Architects (New York, New York)
7. Beijing Daxing International Airport by Zaha Hadid Architects (Beijing, China)